- 19 June: Bio-enabling formulations for improving oral drug delivery
- 20 June: Molecule to market: an industrial perspective
- 21 June: Regulatory Science Symposium - Regulatory Support of Innovation in the Pharmaceutical industry
- 22 June: PEARRL Researcher Symposium
- 23 June: Transferable & Generic Skills training workshops
Some of the highlights of the PEARRLs of Wisdom Week include the open Regulatory Science Symposium on 21 June. The theme for the Open Symposium is 'Regulatory Support of Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Industry'. There is an exciting list of speakers at the event, including speakers from HPRA, EMA, MHRA and BfArM. More information on the Symposium and registration can be found on http://www.pearrl.eu/rss2017.html.
As PEARRL is a European Training Network (ETN) which delivers a unique research and training programme for 15 Early Stage Researchers (ESR) a further highlight includes the Researcher Symposium (closed event). This day focuses on the 15 ESRs and their research projects within PEARRL.
To receive live updates and photos during the event follow us on twitter @pearrl_eu